Are you an enthusiastic and highly motivated KS1 Primary Teacher, with a passion for ensuring children learn and achieve? Do you have the drive and energy to make a difference to children's futures? Are you looking for an exciting and vibrant school to teach in? If yes, then we would very much like to hear from you as we have a vacancies for class teachers starting in September!
Uniform Education is looking for a highly motivated and hardworking KS11 Primary Teacher to join a well-respected Primary school in Croydon.
The school prides itself on its ability to consult with and listen to its community. Their values were drawn up as a result of extensive consultation with children, staff, parents and governors. Their aim to balance a very prescriptive basic skills focus with a creative and child-centred curriculum.
The school has an extensive and beautiful grounds: a woodland trail, pond and field on the infant site and fully-functioning food garden; amphitheatre and play garden at the juniors. They use these facilities regularly to engage the children in outdoor learning activities.
What we are looking for:
- A passion for children's learning and development;
- A willingness to try new things and to help develop new strategies in curriculum and assessment;
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children and a welcoming school;
- A school that is strongly committed to your professional development;
- An enthusiastic team of professionals to work alongside;
- School that will provide plenty of opportunities for teamwork and promotion.
The school are looking to interview immediately so please do not delay your application.