KS1 and KS2 Primary Teacher
Location: North London
Salary: Competitive Wages
Contract Type: Supply, Short-term, Long-term, Contract
We are currently looking for some very enthusiastic early years, KS1 and KS2 Primary Teachers able to work with Primary schools in the north and northwest areas of London.
We have many opportunities for both on the day emergency supply and short and long-term work available for interested candidates and need Primary teachers with a focus on safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
We are looking for:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- Teachers who relish challenges
- Experience with SEND (not necessary but appreciated)
- Passion for Children's learning and development.
We can provide:
- Competitive wages.
- On-going support and help.
- Fantastic children to look after.
- Online Time sheets for easy payroll management.
- Schools with great student and faculty satisfaction.
- Workplaces where hard work, integrity and resourcefulness are valued.
If you're looking for a challenge and rewarding work and have the relevant experience do not hesitate to apply today.