Vacancy for Key Stage One/Keys Stage Two Teacher at Schoools in Rickmansworth
Required for September 2019
Are you an excellent practitioner, who has high expectations for all pupils? Would you like to begin or continue your career in a supportive and creative environment? We are looking for three teachers to work in either Key Stage One or Key Stage Two at three of our beautiful schools in Rickmansworth.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of one of these stunning schools. The applicant will be focused on the pupils attaining the highest standards and committed to accelerating pupil progress. The schoolsare looking for a teacher with:
- An interest in KS1 or KS2
- Excellent classroom practice
- A commitment to put challenge and fun at the heart of the curriculum
- Have an exceptional understanding of the importance of assessment in ensuring pupil progress
- Evidence of strategies to maximize pupil progress through their teaching
- Ability to support transition
- An ability to motivate pupils to learn and meet the needs of all pupils within the class
- An ability to ensure pupils overcome all barriers to learning
- Have a sense of humour and enjoy working as part of a team.
In return they can offer:
- A positive, caring ethos and independent well-behaved children
- A dedicated staff team
- A commitment to your professional development
- Supportive governors, parents and community
- Excellent opportunities for further career development.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children in these schools, which will be reflected throughout recruitment. Across these schools in Rickmansworth they value and respect the diversity of individuals and communities and work together to ensure that nobody is discriminated against.
Please call Lee on 0203 794 8988 at Uniform Education or you can email me to start an application -
Application forms should be returned to the address above.