- Short/Long term and permanent
- Full and part time positions
- Great pay
- North London
Uniform Education are working in Partnership with Primary schools in North London. The schools are actively recruiting for a Primary teacher to work within their Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 team on a short, long and permanent basis. They firmly believe that each child is exceptional and has their own unique set of talents. They are a hard working staff who aim to nurture those talents.
Headteachers are looking to appoint a dedicated class practitioner to join us on our journey to move the school from good to outstanding!
- Year 2
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher who would like to join a well-established schools.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is creative in delivering outstanding lessons with an extremely positive and stimulating learning environment
- Has experience in working across all Key Stages
- Is passionate about enabling all children to reach their full potential
- Is a hardworking, well organised team player
- Can build strong relationships with pupils, staff, parents and the wider community
- Is willing to participate fully in school life, share good practice with colleagues and be able to contribute to curriculum development as part of a team
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children and a welcoming school.
- A school that is strongly committed to your professional development.
- Enthusiastic team of professionals to work alongside.
- A school that will provide plenty of opportunity for team work and promotion.
If you are looking for a Primary teaching position in a fantastic school please apply now!