Key Stage Two Teacher - Southwark - September 2018 start
A good inner city school based in Southwark are looking for a KS2 teacher to start in September on a full time basis.
A good one-form entry school based in Southwark are looking for an outstanding key stage two teacher to join their fantastic team from September 2018. (NQTs welcome to apply). MPS/UPS salary depending on experience and a TLR allowance may be available for the right candidate. The school are in search of a dedicated teacher to join their supportive team. You must be passionate about learning and committed to delivering high quality teaching and raising achievement. The children are well behaved and passionate about learning.
The school is situated in a rich, vibrant multicultural and multilingual area. This is a school with:
- Exceptionally well behaved, happy children with a positive and purposeful attitude which all visitors common on
- A very friendly, able and committed team of teachers and staff
- Good pupil progress as they move through the school
- A broad, balanced, creative and lively curriculum
- A fully accessible purpose built site
- A real commitment on ongoing professional development
- A caring and friendly working environment
- Supportive parents and governors
The school want to hear from you if you are a dedicated, enthusiastic teacher, either experienced in mainstream KS2 UK schools or seeking your first appointment with QTS. The school will offer you:
- Support, professional development and reward your commitment
- An opportunity for you to flourish, innovate and make a real difference
- Full support of an experienced senior teacher throughout your induction year (NQTs)
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK, hold QTS, relevant references from the last two years and current DBS subscribed on the online service. Anyone who does not will be required to carry out a new Enhanced DBS.
To apply for this particular position please submit your CV via the button below or call us on 0203 794 8988. Should your application meet the selection criteria, you will be contacted shortly by a dedicated member of Uniform Education team. Uniform Education will run through an initial registration process to be followed by either an interview or trial day at the school's discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
Uniform Education offer:
- Ongoing CPD
- NQT support and guidance
- NQT Placements
- CV format advice and support
- Competitive rates
- Experienced teachers are paid to scale
- Wide choice of schools and locations
- Dedicated team of experienced consultants
- £200 bonus fee if you recommend a teacher or support staff *(T&Cs apply)