- Primary teaching position in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Full time teaching
- September 2017
- Great Pay
Uniform Education are currently working alongside with a lovely primary school in South London, Croydon who are looking to successful appoint an experienced or strong newly qualified or experienced KS2 teacher from September.
The school's community is made up of different races and religions and many staff and children speak languages other than English. Their value the fact that the children and staff at this school come from very varied backgrounds and from different countries around the world.
We are looking for teachers who can:
- Nurture and excite our Key Stage 2 children, enabling them to develop their skills so they can be enthusiastic, independent problem solvers;
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children;
- Be committed to on-going professional development;
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment;
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead;
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff team;
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a Great school;
- Excellent professional development opportunities;
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work, with a brand new building and superb facilities;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A senior leadership team that is committed to developing others.
If you are looking for a Primary teaching position in a fantastic school from September please apply now!