Key Stage 2 teaching vacancy at a very good primary school in Dagenham.
- A good two form entry school.
- Ofsted report- 'good/ outstanding.'
- Is proud of its long-standing history of excellence.
- Led by supportive, hands-on Head Teacher who is committed to making a crucial contribution to the children's development and learning.
- Very accessible - walking distance from 2 local stations and parking available.
- Key Stage 2 class Teacher role - Class will be flexible for the right Teacher.
- Salary: MS 1-6 Inner London (2017 pay spine.)
- Group planning
- Lovely classes who enjoy learning.
- Candidates must be fully qualified teachers with experience, not suitable for NQTs.
- Suitable for teachers with experience of the UK curriculum.
- Must have a strong background in literacy and numeracy and knowledge of the UK curriculum.
- Must be creative, passionate and positive.