The school has an intake of children from Nursery to Year 6. The school is proud of being a school community that looks after each other and where everyone is respected and valued. Fellow members of staff at the school feel valued and that they are supported in their continual professional development (CPD).
The school aims to provide a curriculum for the children which will enable them to:
- To promote self-discipline and responsibility, encouraging the children to be reflective and make good choices.
- To fulfill the requirements of the National Curriculum and to provide a curriculum that is broad, balanced, relevant, purposeful, interesting and enriched by first hand experiences.
- To provide high quality teaching and learning to ensure the best possible education for children.
- To provide a secure, stimulating and purposeful learning environment that conveys high expectations and ensures every child achieves their full potential.
- To create a happy, warm, caring and secure community, based on respect for others, tolerance and understanding.
The school has been judged Good by Ofsted in March 2017 and is a one form entry Catholic school. In particular, the school has been praised for the support provided for disabled pupils and pupils with special educational needs. It was also highlighted that the pupils enjoy their lessons and are rightly complimentary about their pupils.
To be considered for the role, the school are looking for a successful applicant with the following skills & attributes:
- Use a positive approach to promote learning and excellent behaviour
- Create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
- A positive, flexible and adaptable approach
- Innovative & resourceful teaching methods
- The position is open to newly qualified teachers (NQT) and overseas trained teachers
To qualify for the role the applicant must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Hold, or be willing to carry out, an enhanced DBS
- Be able to provide professional references over the past 2 years
For further information on the post please call Uniform Education or apply now. One of the team will be happy to discuss the opportunity further with you.