Uniform Education are recruiting for Humanities Teachers within the Croydon area.
- Knowledgeable enough to answer questions raised by pupils relating to aspects of the subject/ work set.
- Good behaviour management skills.
- Supervise pupils completing their work.
- Act as a role model and set high expectations of conduct to ensure that good behaviour is maintained.
- Keep appropriate records and be able to assess academic progress and set appropriate targets for pupils.
- Able to manage a class in the absence of the teacher.
A Humanities Teacher will have to be able to manage a classroom as well as ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set. Previous Teaching experience is a must have.
Working as a Humanities Teacher in short term/ daily bookings is also a great chance to build up relationships within the school, learn new teaching techniques and gain invaluable experience in the classroom!
Please contact Issy on 020 3794 8988 or for more information