We are looking to recruit a dynamic HLTA to join our staff team who can consistently demonstrate good classroom practice. The successful candidate will be flexible and be willing to work hard as part of the school team to ensure all pupils receive the utmost attention and support for their needs.
You will advance pupils’ learning in a range of classroom settings, including working with individual pupils/groups or whole classes where the assigned teacher is not present, e.g. PPA cover, course cover, teacher release time or short term absence. In conjunction with the class teacher, activities will involve planning, preparing and delivering lessons as well as monitoring and assessing pupils through marking & feedback, recording and reporting on pupils’ achievement, progress and development.
In return we can offer you:
• A hard-working, dedicated and supportive team.
• Opportunities for continuous professional development.
• Happy, well behaved and enthusiastic pupils.
• A welcoming school with friendly and supportive parents and governors.
• An outstanding PTA who contribute significantly to whole school development.
• A friendly, welcoming school.
• A supportive and forward thinking leadership team.
• A commitment to your professional development and an exciting opportunity to work within a confederation of local schools.
• A well located school with amazing local learning opportunities.
This SEND school based in South London caters for children with MLD and provides a fantastic environment for children to learn.
This is a full time post and you will be paid between £100-£110 per day, with a view to the position becoming permanent in September 2016.
Call Uniform Education or email your application for further details.