Do you have prior experience of working as a teaching assistant in a school and leading whole class teaching?
Do you hold Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) status, through qualifications and experience of working as a HLTA/ TA in a classroom setting?
Do you want to work in a 'GOOD' Primary School that can offer well behaved pupils and fantastic career progression opportunities?
If yes, then Uniform Education have the perfect HLTA role for you. Uniform Education are currently looking for driven, positive and experienced candidates to work in as a HLTA in an 'GOOD' Primary School in Barking and Dagenham
** Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) - Key Stage 2
** Permanent - Full Time
** Immediate start
** ISLINGTON - North London
** Earn up £100 per day
** OFSTED rated 'OUTSTANDING' Primary School
** Easily accessible by car & public transport
The students are thoughtful and polite to each other and adults. Their exemplary behaviour within and outside lessons contribute greatly to the calm atmosphere of the school.
- Attained HLTA status, through qualifications and experience of working as a HLTA/ TA
- Good English, Maths & ICT skills
- Ability to be self motivated and driven to support the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs
- To be proactive and work as a team with both members of staff and pupils
- Experience of working with pupils in intervention groups supporting subjects such as literacy and maths
- To be creative and knowledgeable of difference strategies to use in the classroom as well as strong behaviour management skills
The Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) Role:
* Working 1:1 in small groups and with the whole class
* Opportunity to run small group intervention classes with pupils of both high and low ability
* Will be leading maths and literacy in classes in the absence of the teacher
* Working closely with the class teacher to develop schemes of work and working environments that everyone can prosper in
* Supporting children of all needs and abilities by providing stimulating and differentiated work, settings tasks and goals that are achievable