General Purpose of Job:
To be the first point of contact for all health & safety enquiries to the Academy Trust e.g. telephone and website.
To monitor and co-ordinate reporting on the on-line health & safety system.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- To deal first hand with general health & safety enquiries e.g. telephone, emails and website, liaising with other staff as necessary, and advising accordingly.
- To be responsible for recording and acknowledging any health & safety queries or concerns, tracking and monitoring progress against actions.
- To be the main point of contact for organising health & safety audits, distributing reports as appropriate
- To maintain information in a confidential manner, adhering to GDPR.
- To provide administrative support to the Health & Safety Project Manager and the Director of Business Services
- To assist the Facilities administration team as required by the Director of Business Services
- To monitor the Health & Safety software system, liaising with the MIS team to develop the system, reporting concerns to the Health & Safety Project Manager.
- To create health & safety reports as required.
- To input and import data onto the on-line health & safety system as necessary
- To monitor RIDDOR reporting, advising HSE as appropriate within strict deadlines
The position is full-time, 36 hours per week, based close to Sutton rail station. The role is to begin as a temporary worker, with a view to becoming a permanent member of the team.
Apply now for further details.