The school respected and successful Headteacher is retiring at Christmas and the governors are therefore looking for an inspirational and dedicated person who can lead and continue to develop this happy and effective school.
We are looking for:
* A committed practising Catholic with a strong understanding of Catholic education.
* A leader who is committed to ensuring the progress of all children.
* A good communicator who will nurture and develop strong working relationships with staff, children and families.
The role offers the opportunity to:
- Make a significant contribution to the lives of a wonderful group of children and young people
- To build on the holistic offer
- Lead a dedicated, hard working and highly skilled team of staff
- Work in partnership with parents/ carers, families and the wider community
- Further develop our school with a committed, supportive and pro-active Governing Body
The school are looking to interview immediately so please do not delay your application.