We are looking for an outstanding qualified teacher to join in our central london school as a Head of Social Sciences.
This is a key role, leading an already committed and very willing team. We offer a very broad and balanced Social Science curriculum, and the subject area has a very high profile.
We are looking for someone who is a committed professional and has a real passion for Social Sciences. The successful candidate will be an Outstanding teacher, enthusiastic practitioner and have a deep understanding of all aspects of their subject. There will be excellent CPD opportunities to support you in your development as a leader within the school.
What we are looking for:
- An outstanding and committed teacher, holding QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree, who has deep understanding of all aspects of their subject
- A person who has the ability to lead developing colleagues to reach your high standards
- A great understanding and knowledge of all aspects of teaching and learning is crucial
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to join an ambitious new academy at the heart of the local community, working with experienced and inspirational leaders towards an outstanding future
- We combine the traditional values of good manners, strong discipline and respect with excellent teaching
- MPS/UPS (Inner London) + TLR negotiable
- Starting point: January 2019 or sooner
For a full job description and person specification, please apply now!