Graduate TA/ LSA's Needed in East London
- Train to become a Teacher
- Gain excellent Experience in a school environment
- Graded Good / Outstanding Schools
- Proven record of progressing Graduates to become Primary Teachers
We are looking for excellent, qualified teaching assistants, or graduates with an interest in working in primary education, who are keen to become part of our committed and happy team, and who have an enthusiasm for and commitment to child-centred learning.
You should be confident & flexible in supporting children across the school, from SEN children in Reception to high ability children in Y6.
This is a fantastic opportunity to train as a teacher whilst being paid to work as a member of support staff and gain invaluable experience in to primary school life at the same time.
Graduate TA's who use this route to become Teachers often become the most successful in their chosen field of Teaching.
The School in question qualify 4 Teaching Assistants each year as Teachers and are now looking for their new crop of Graduate TA's.
You will spend the next academic year as Classroom Support working from Early Years to Year 6; this will give you a sound knowledge of the Primary curriculum and also help you identify the phase of primary that you would like teach in the following years.
The school can offer:
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are keen to learn.
- A team approach with supportive and friendly staff.
- Engaged parents and governors within a friendly community.
- An on-going commitment to learning for all.
- Opportunities to innovate, excel and develop.
Please apply immediately !