- Do you have experience supporting ASD children?
- Are you understanding of others needs and adaptable to those needs?
- Are you creative and good with communication?
- If you answered yes to these questions then this could be your perfect opportunity.
Uniform Education are supporting a Mainstream school in the Wembley area with their search for a Learning Support Assistant to start as soon as possible. Within this role, you will be working with primary aged children and will be supporting children who have Autism or challenging behaviour. You will be expected to work closely with this child, adapting your practice to meet the needs of the child.
- Supporting children's needs and encouraging them to meet personal targets.
- Working collaboratively with the class Teacher and SENCO to enhance quality of teaching.
- Supporting children through their day to day routine
- Working collaboratively with professionals to enhance quality of teaching
- Understanding of individual needs and being adaptable to deal with them
- Mentoring and other means of support be it one to one or in small groups
- 1 years' experience working with SEN children
- Available fulltime
- Able to travel to Wembley.
- Have a DBS on the update system or willing to pay for one.
Working with Special Educational Needs children is a rewarding role for a person with a caring, nurturing and compassionate nature. If you feel you are the right fit for this role please contact Kirsty on 0203 794 8988 or apply by sending me your CV