I am currently recruiting on behalf of a school in Hertfordhire who are looking for a Geography Teacher to join them on a part time basis, 3 days a week from January 2018.
The school encourages a happy and harmonious community which respects the individual and celebrates the rich diversity of backgrounds and heritage of students and staff. The school is led by an inspirational Head teacher who supports and motivates his staff and pupils. The team at the school work together to ensure teaching standards are met and every student makes progress.
For this role you will have the following:
- Geography teaching qualification
- Be able to teach across the age and ability range
- Proven track record of successful teaching
- Creative lesson planning
- Work as part of a team
- Ability to strive for excellence
- Minimum 1 years teaching experience
- KS3 - KS4
- QTS or equivalent
- UK trained
In return the school offers:
- Supportive environment
- Excellent resources
- Career Progression
- Great rates of pay & benefits
To apply for this Geography teaching job, UPLOAD your CV today.