Foundation Stage Teacher
Job Start: September 2018
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience MPS
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Are you an excellent teacher who brings learning to life and can you help us to provide a supportive, stimulating environment in which each child is enabled and encouraged to attain the highest standard of achievement.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, talented and enthusiastic Foundation Stage teacher, able to work in reception, who:
- Has a comprehensive understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
- Is a personable team-player who can make a valuable, contribution within a large team.
- Can thrive working in a large free-flow structure.
- Has a focus and enthusiasm for outside learning.
- Is motivated to create a stimulating, vibrant learning environment
- Has passion and creative ideas to capture the imagination of a wide range of young pupils and their parents.
- Has high expectations and a real drive to give their pupils the best education possible.
We can offer:
- A team of dedicated colleagues committed to creating a nurturing, aspirational provision.
- Enthusiastic, motivated children, ready to learn and develop.
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas and passions to building and developing an excellent Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Staff who are committed to team work.
The successful candidate(s) will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, disability, ethnicity or religion. We are committed to safeguarding.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged
For further information, or to arrange a visit, please contact Lee Collins on 0203 794 8988 or
Closing date: 23rd May 2018