The client of Uniform Education is looking to appoint a Finance Assistant to start immediately. The role is based very close to Sutton train station in a vibrant office, at a company with fantastic career prospects.
The chosen candidate will carry out purchase ledger functions, and ensure expenses and credit cards are administered in an accurate and timely manner.
You will be require:
- to register all invoices and send off to budget holders for authorisation
- to ensure correct posting of VAT on the finance system
- Filing of invoices
- Process payments through BACS
- Liaise with suppliers
- Produce and review aged creditors reports on a monthly basis
THe chosen candidate will be well organised and be able to work on an individual basis, as well as part of a large finance team.
Our client are ideally looking for a person who has worked within a purchase Ledger role before. This will consist of:-
- Processing supplier invoices
- Processing payment runs
- Handling supplier queries in a professional manor
- Reconciling supplier statements
We also would like the person to have a good knowledge of using excel and working with spreadsheets.
The hours are Monday to Friday 08:45 - 16:30 with a slightly earlier finish each Friday.
Please apply now for further details and to register your interest.