EYFS Teacher - Southwark - September 2018
A lovely two form entry school in Southwark are in search of an EYFS teacher to start on a full time basis in September 2018. The school are looking for an excellent teacher who can motivate, inspire and progress the learning of all children and be a values member of their staff team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in mainstream primary school within EYFS and must have QTS.
- Be an excellent teacher who can manage, motivate and inspire children.
- Have high expectations of all children with a demonstrable understanding of how to challenge all children to bring about above excellent progress.
- Have systematic and rigorous ways of assessing children to enable planning to address gaps in skills and knowledge.
- Have a good understanding of meeting the diverse needs of EAL and SEN children within our inclusive school environment.
- Be committed to supporting and involving parents/carers and community.
- Be a team player, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills.This is a lovely two form entry school within a diverse community where every child is valued and included. They are situated between Peckham and Camberwell with very good transport links. They are a well-resourced building and all children enjoy facilities that support and enhance learning across the curriculum. They work together, encouraging all children to be responsible, respectful, creative thinkers.The school offer:
- The school:
- Exciting and enthusiastic children who are supported by the whole school community to display excellent behaviour for learning.
- A strong commitment to your professional development as well as regular release time.
- A stimulating, well resourced, organised, friendly and supportive environment in which to work.
- An opportunity to be part of the development of the school through a team approach.
- Clear systems and policies to follow to support your teaching and pupil's learning. Requirements: To apply for this particular position please submit your CV via the button below or call us on 0203 794 8988. Should your application meet the selection criteria, you will be contacted shortly by a dedicated member of Uniform Education team. Uniform Education will run through an initial registration process to be followed by either an interview or trial day at the school's discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.Uniform Education offer:
- To Apply:
- All candidates must have the right to work in the UK, hold QTS, relevant references from the last two years and current DBS subscribed on the online service. Anyone who does not will be required to carry out a new Enhanced DBS.
- Ongoing CPD
- NQT support and guidance
- NQT Placements
- CV format advice and support
- Competitive rates
- Experienced teachers are paid to scale
- Wide choice of schools and locations
- Dedicated team of experienced consultants
- £200 bonus fee if you recommend a teacher or support staff *(T&Cs apply)