EYFS Teacher - Lewisham - September 2018 start
A small one form entry school in inner London Lewisham are looking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage class teacher to start in September on a full time basis. The school will welcome experienced teachers and NQTs looking to kick start their careers. They have this vacancy for a teacher to come and join their passionate and dedicated staff team. This is an excellent opportunity to further your professional and personal development in a forward thinking and positive school.
The school are looking for someone who is an outstanding practitioner to join their Early Years team who is passionate about teaching and learning and is keen to lead, inspire and motivates to achieve the highest possible standards. This role would suit someone who:
- Will create a vibrant learning environment (inside and outside) which inspires the children to lead their learning
- Will help to take the school and it's pupils to be the very best they can be
- Is creative and enjoys teaching through an engaging and exciting curriculum
- Enjoys and thrives on challenge
- Has the patience and commitment to ensure pupils achieve
- Builds and maintains strong relationships rooted in respect, empathy and friendship
- Is committed to the Early Years principals of supporting each child as a unique learner, developing their independence, investigation and risk taking through play
All children and adults in the school are valued and treated with respect. Adults model our school values for the children and nurture strong relationships. Our school values provide an ethical vocabulary which enables children to make sense of their lives and build the resilience they need to be successful. The values also provide a firm foundation upon which we build our ethos. They guide us in our responses to each other and in our decision making. All children and adults are proud of their school and fully identify with our school community. The school motto is embraced by all: "We are the dawn of peace." Our children will go out into the world as peace-makers, sharing love and friendship. St Mary's is an Anglican school with strong links with our parish church. Children of all faiths or none are equally respected. Our families, staff and governors identify with both school and church as one community, following the life of Jesus Christ and using our values to become more Christ-like.
There are high expectations of all children and a climate of achievement and success. Children are continually assessed so that their next steps can be planned. They become highly literate and numerate so that they can fully access future learning opportunities.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK, hold QTS, relevant references from the last two years and current DBS subscribed on the online service. Anyone who does not will be required to carry out a new Enhanced DBS.
To apply for this particular position please submit your CV via the button below or call us on 0203 794 8988. Should your application meet the selection criteria, you will be contacted shortly by a dedicated member of Uniform Education team. Uniform Education will run through an initial registration process to be followed by either an interview or trial day at the school's discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
Uniform Education offer:
- Ongoing CPD
- NQT support and guidance
- NQT Placements
- CV format advice and support
- Competitive rates
- Experienced teachers are paid to scale
- Wide choice of schools and locations
- Dedicated team of experienced consultants
- £200 bonus fee if you recommend a teacher or support staff *(T&Cs apply)