EYFS Teacher with possibility of TLR or lead role in Greenwich - September 2018!
An Early Years Foundation Stage class teacher is required at a good school in the borough of Greenwich to start in September 2018.
Are you passionate about making a difference for all children? A good school in Kidbrooke are seeking an inspirational teacher with vision and high expectations for learning to join their team. The school need an early year's foundation stage teacher with possibility of TLR or lead role depending on experience to start in September 2018 in Kidbrooke on a full time basis.
- Be part of a learning community committed to achieving the best for children.
- Have a passion for creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning in order to raise attainment.
- Have high expectations, understand the importance of, and promote the principles of inclusion by enabling every child to overcome barriers to learning and reach high standards.
- Have the vision and motivation to inspire children, to raise standards and promote excellence.
It is essential you have experience across mainstream primary schools in the UK across EYFS and have QTS. You will have up-to-date working knowledge and understanding of a range teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies and know how to use and adapt them, including how to personalise learning to provide opportunities for all learners to achieve their potential.
The ideal candidate will know the assessment requirements and arrangements for the subjects/areas taught, including those relating to public examinations.
This is a lovely two-form entry school, judged by OFSTED to be a good school in Kidbrooke Village. They were judged to be outstanding in the following areas:
- Effectiveness of leadership and management
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare
- Early years provision
They have a research engaged community and are constantly seeking new innovative ways of developing teaching for learning. They foster an ethos of mutual respect and positive values for lifelong learning. They are part of an innovative and forward thinking group of schools.
The school continue to develop their values with children through their assemblies and children use the language of the values with confidence. This year they have also introduced the following learning dispositions to support the children with their learning: adventurous, aspirational and independent.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK, relevant references from the last two years and current DBS subscribed on the online service. Anyone who does not will be required to carry out a new Enhanced DBS.
To apply for this particular position please submit your CV via the button below or call us on 0203 794 8988. Should your application meet the selection criteria, you will be contacted shortly by a dedicated member of Uniform Education team. Uniform Education will run through an initial registration process to be followed by either an interview or trial day at the school's discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
Uniform Education offer:
- Ongoing CPD
- CV format advice and support
- Competitive rates
- Wide choice of schools and locations
- Dedicated team of experienced consultants
- £200 bonus fee if you recommend a teacher or support staff *(T&Cs apply)