Uniform Education are recruiting a qualified and experienced EYFS teacher for one of our partner schools in Croydon. This role begins ASAP and continues through to the end of the academic year.
About The School
The school is a voluntary aided Catholic primary school attached to the Parish of Purley. They aim to be a community permeated by faith in Jesus Christ, which recognises, celebrates and raises awareness of the richness of other cultures and faiths. They foster knowledge, skills and the talents of each child, in order to develop excellence across the whole curriculum. Self-discipline, courtesy, good manners, and, especially, respect, concern and care for others will be greatly valued. They encourage respect and care of God's World, our environment.
About The Role
- A primary classroom teacher with experience of teaching children with special educational needs
- The post will involve teaching, care and pastoral responsibility for a class of KS1 primary learners
- The post is full time, 5 days per week and is for the full twelve months of maternity leave
- The class consists of 6 children with a range of special needs and there are two LSAs in the class to assist.
- The person taking up the post will have support from SLT but will be expected to do their own lesson planning etc.
- Candidate needs to be energetic, pro active and ready to get going as soon as they take up the post.
What to do next
If you are interested in this position, please 'Apply now' or contact Uniform today on 02037948988 to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Contact us on the above number to find out more!
Uniform Education are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face-to-face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.