- North London
- Immediate Start
- Competitive wages
- TA / LSA / SEN
- Supply, short-term, long-term
We are currently searching for an experienced SEN LSA to work within vacancies we have available in the northern parts of London. We have great schools with both competitive wages and a proven track in staff and student satisfaction, the right individual should be eager to work within an SEN environment, and have proven experience in the area.
The candidate will be expected to be capable of dealing with 1:1 support as well as taking care of small groups and be flexible and capable of dealing with a variety of ages. A calming yet firm personality is necessary, as the Learner Support Assistant must be able to relate and communicate well with the pupils whilst keeping a clear grasp on the objectives of lessons and support both them and the teacher in charge to their utmost ability.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Proven SEN experience.
- Able to handle 1:1 as well as group support.
- Be flexible to work on a supply, short-term, long-term basis.
- Have recent experience of working within an educational setting (references necessary).
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in Great schools with inclusive and experienced staff.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children.
- A friendly and capable team ready to support the prospective candidate.
If you are looking for a new challenge immediately and have the relevant experience, please apply now!