Are you an English Teacher looking for a Maternity cover contract in Waltham Forest?
Are you a fully qualified teacher with UK QTS?
My client school in Waltham Forest is looking for an English teacher to join their team this September, on a maternity contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join a great school and although it is a maternity contract initially, there is definitely scope for a permanent post in future.
English Teacher/ Teacher of English - Person
- UK QTS
- Available September 2018
- Excellent English subject knowledge
- Confident teaching to KS5
- Reflective practitioner with good classroom presence
- Proven track record of Good/Outstanding teaching
English Teacher/Teacher of English - Role
- English Teacher - Teacher of English - Maternity cover
- Large English department - welcoming team
- Full time - Maternity contract but with possibility of a permanent contract in future
- MPS 1-6
- September 2018 start
English Teacher/ Teacher of English - School:
- Large, mixed, Comprehensive school
- Waltham Forest - East London
- Forward thinking Head teacher and leadership team
- Emphasis on staff wellbeing and work life balance
- Bespoke CPD programme- constant development
The Head of school is looking to interview immediately so to avoid disappointment, apply today for the English Teacher/ Teacher of English post and send your CV to Chris Boateng or call 0203 794 8988
If you are successfully shortlisted, you will be contacted within 24 hours.