Uniform Education is seeking to hire an outstanding English teacher to a successful English Department in Croydon.
Applications are welcome from both experienced and NQT English Teacher's.
The successful English teacher will join a strong department with state of the art buildings and facilities. If you are an inspirational English Teacher then apply today!
* NQT or experienced English Teacher
* Immediate start
* Superb English department with excellent resources
* Outstanding NQT induction program
* Dedicated supportive network for both experienced and NQT
An excellent opportunity for either an experienced or newly qualified English teacher. This role would suit an experienced English teacher looking to progress their career and benefit from industry leading CPD or an NQT English teacher looking to give their teaching career the best start possible. You will work alongside other creative and inspirational English teachers and enthusiastic students.
The Headteacher is a developer of careers and here is an excellent opportunity for fast tracking your career and the school is committed to ensuring staff have the ability and freedom to be innovative and risk takers in their teaching. The school is focused on standards in the classroom, so administrative assistants ensure teachers have minimal paperwork. Deliberate over staffing ensures that colleagues have enough time to produce the best outcomes and the school puts staff well-being at the top of its priorities.
The importance on English and Literacy is emphasised throughout the school which you will uphold as a proud English teacher.
* You will be provided with the very best CPD from the abundance of talented staff working within the school as well as external experts seconded to work with us
* A stimulating and friendly environment where all staff are valued and make significant contributions to the school family
If this sounds something that you would be interested in. Apply now and Uniform Education team will be in touch to discuss your application and options further.