Candidate Recruitment Consultants
Uniform Education are one of the fastest growing education recruitment agencies in London, and we are looking to expand our ever growing team with the hire of Education Recruitment Consultants.
Uniform Education were established in 2015 and have seen substantial growth and in April of 2017 we moved in to a large central London office, based in Old Street.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To achieve weekly GP targets
- To maintain and build relationships with schools that regularly use Uniform Education
- To register a set number of teachers, teacher assistants and non-classroom based support staff per week
- To achieve weekly and monthly targets
- Access to job boards and the Uniform database to assist you in achieving your targets
- Expectation to attend meetings with prospective and existing clients
- Registration process will involve meeting potential candidates to complete required safeguarding checks
- To assist the client facing consultants in securing your candidates work at local schools
Required skills and attributes
- Either a recent graduate looking to build a career in recruitment, or the successful person will have a minimum 6 months sales experience looking to make a move in to recruitment
- Are you from an education recruitment background; we are looking to appoint experienced consultants also
- Confident and well organised individual
- A driven individual who has the ability to meet weekly targets
- You will be trained through the Uniform Academy or provided on the job coaching and training, and will be provided with all the necessary training and development throughout your career with Uniform
- Salary between £25-45k dependant on experience plus commission
- 28 days annual leave per year
- Company incentives such as vouchers, holidays and social events
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email your CV or call me on 07769 326662.