Uniform Education are recruiting now teachers, cover supervisors and support workers to service the needs of the schools we work with across South London and Surrey.
- Are you a NQT undecided on committing to one school for September? Why not try Supply Teaching for one or two terms, enabling you to visit lots of different schools before committing to a permanent contract.
- Are you an overseas teacher looking for a happy work/life balance? Choose the days you work each week, enabling you to take long weekends to explore the UK and Europe
- Are you winding down your teaching career now, and wanting a couple of days a week supply?
- Are you looking for Support roles in primary and secondary school environment?
If yes to any of the above then submit your cv now. We will be having a registration day next week in Croydon area just for 1 day. One and only opportunity to get yourself signed up and out there to schools before half term starts!
In return we offer:
- Local work to your home address; we would never ask you to travel more than 45 minutes for a supply assignment
- Ask your local consultant about the guaranteed pay scheme
- Competitive pay on a weekly basis
- An online booking app where you can manage your days worked and timesheets
- Access to free CPD courses throughout the year
- A wide variety of schools
To hear more about the opportunities we have and the registration day in Croydon. Please send us your latest CV and we will get in touch with you!