- Economics Teacher
- September 2019
- Permanent position
- Good school with outstanding facilities
- London borough of Greenwich
Uniform Education are proud to be working with this good school in the London borough of Greenwich that are recruiting for a well qualified and talented Economics teacher for a September 2019 permanent position.
Uniform Education are excited to be working with this proud and established Outstanding Catholic Secondary School for Boys with a co-educational sixth form that are recruiting for a KS 3 - 4 Economics Teacher from September 2019. This school is amongst the highest performing schools in the country, with students consistently achieving almost one grade higher than expected in each of their GCSEs.
The school vow to:
- Work with families supporting parents in trying to reach their aims.
- Operate within a set of rules for the benefit of all.
- Show clarity of purpose and show caring discipline.
- Ensure all students are clear about expectations and aware of the consequences of not meeting them.
- Enable all students to reach their true potential.
- Ensure that bullying does not rob students of their dignity and prevent them from learning.
- Use the pastoral system to see that students are happy and settled in their work.
- Have high expectations of all our students and not tolerate work that reflects a lack of commitment or motivation.
- Ensure that students feel that they belong and they matter.
- Work hard to see that all students achieve the very best of their ability and overcome barriers to success.
- Recognise and reward students of all abilities.
- Expect that all our students will aim high and do their best.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new exciting challenge in an upwardly, stable school with strong senior management then get in touch today with your CV.
In return they demand a well qualified, talented, committed teacher that will inspire and motivate students in a popular subject within the school. The successful candidate will need to hold a PGCE within Business Studies or Economics and hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification and have a consistent work history. Greenwich will need to be a suitable location and you will be free to take on a new position for September 2019 and able to provide excellent and validated references.