The school's expectations:
- Make sure young people of all abilities, ages and backgrounds fulfil their potential.
- Engage all young people in participation in interesting learning
- Develop into exceptional teachers
- Through teachers' own scholarship stimulate a love of knowledge in our young people
- Unlock and develop their creativity and independence
- Demonstrate that learning continues well beyond lessons.
- Develop the qualities that are central to cultivating success and high achievement at the school: creativity, collaboration, resilience, discipline, imagination, curiosity, and tolerance.
- Be committed to promoting a successful and harmonious community, built on the foundations of equality and excellence.
- To facilitate and encourage inspirational learning experiences in Design Technology which provide students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential and attainment.
- To teach Design Technology across all key stages, and where appropriate to KS5.
- To have a subject specialism within one Design Technology Subject, but where appropriate to teach across the disciplines.
- To make effective and creative use of ICT as a teaching tool and a learning medium.
- To highlight the contribution that a learning in design technology can make to the provision of SMSC and the development of British Values across the school.
To contribute to the organization of school journeys and trips to broaden understanding of different design events, and the impact that design technology has on the present day
If you are interested please send your CV or contact on 02037948988