Uniform Education are recruiting for DT Teachers within the Croydon area.
DT Teacher responsibilities:
- Able to manage a class in the absence of the teacher.
- Deliver learning activities to pupils.
- Supervise pupils completing there work.
- Respond appropriately to questions raised by pupils relating to DT.
- Act as a role model and set high expectations of conduct to ensure that good behaviour is maintained.
- Keep appropriate records, as agreed with the teacher, to enable objective and accurate feedback to the teacher and pupils on conduct of the lessons.
A DT Teacher will have to manage a classroom and sometimes equipment if a practical lesson, as well as ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set by an absent teacher.
Working as a DT Teacher is also a great chance to build up relationships within local schools, learn new teaching techniques and develop different behavioural strategies.
If you are interested in this role please apply today and do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Email Issy on or call on 020 3794 8988