- English/Drama Teacher KS3-KS5
- West London Location
- OFSTED awarded Good School 2015
- September 2017 Start
Students gaining five A* to C passes including English and mathematics is well above average.
Are you a qualified English and Drama teacher interested in sharing your expertise with enthusiastic students? Do you aspire to teach the subjects you are passionate about to academic and well behaved students?
This all girls school which has been rated ‘good’ with some ‘outstanding features is seeking a teacher of English and Drama to join them from September 2017. The successful candidate will demonstrate high levels of subject expertise and provide students with lessons that are interesting, engaging and intellectually stimulating.
The students benefit from a team of highly qualified and hardworking staff who enjoy working with young people. The excellent relationships between pupils and staff provide an ethos that effectively supports and encourages learning.
Key features of the school include:
• An ethos that supports our commitment to providing excellent learning experiences
• Outstanding pastoral care of students
• A varied and flexible curriculum
• Innovative approaches to teaching and learning
• An extensive range of extra curricular and enrichment activities
Do not miss your chance to work at this truly welcoming school! Interviews are being held immediately so make sure you apply today!