Uniform Education are working in partnership with the school based in Lambeth, who are looking to appoint a deputy head teacher for September 2018.
The Deputy Head teacher will be responsible for working with and supporting the Head Teacher on following key school leadership and management areas.
- Working with the head teacher to contribute to a strategic view for the school
- Supporting the head teacher and governors in decision making
- To monitor and evaluate the the quality of teaching and standards of pupils achievements. Use benchmarks and set targets for improvement where required
- You will work the head teacher in leading, motivating and supporting the teaching and non teaching staff
- To lead and assist in the training and development of teaching staff
You will be expected to take up a major role in the day to day running of the school. You will be partly responsible for providing an exciting, stimulating and creative curriculum.
The salary will be based on experience between £60,000-£70,000