The supply work available is across primary schools and year groups ranging from Early Years/Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. British, overseas trained and NQT who are looking for the flexibility are encouraged to apply. You will not be required to plan lessons for daily supply roles and will have the support of a Teaching Assistant in the classroom.
The work on offer is flexible and adapts according to your availability and preferences. Being a supply teacher is a great opportunity to build relationships with local schools, learn new teaching techniques and develop different behavioural strategies. Continuity in the same school, should you want it, can often be found once a successful relationship has been built and the school regularly requests for you back.
- Provide cover for short or medium term absences in West London
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
To qualify for supply teaching, the applicant must:
- Be a qualified teacher
- Hold, or be willing to carry out, an enhanced DBS
- Be able to provide professional references to cover you for at least 2 years
- Have a flexible, can-do approach
- Good classroom management
If you are interested in day to day supply work then please apply today by submitting your CV today.