Uniform Education are looking for a strong cover supervisor for a school based in Haringey to cover day to day lessons starting as soon as possible. The ideal candidate would have had experience in a similar role.
We are working very closely with local schools that require support on a day to day and short term basis covering all subject areas.
As a cover supervisor, we require someone who is confident and has a good level of behaviour management and someone who can lead a classroom and ensure students are on task and completing work that has been set by the absent teachers.
As a Cover Supervisor, your duties include:
- Covering lessons in the absent teacher for students aged 11-18
- Supervising the delivery of the cover work by effectively communicating the work set to students
- Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking set work
- Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with school policy and procedures
- Collecting completed work after lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
- Reporting back as appropriate, using the school's standard procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
Please call Chris Boateng on 0203 794 8988 or apply online.