- To maintain and enhance the excellent standing of the school in the community
- To uphold the school ethos
- To contribute to meeting the KPI's for the department area as directed by your line manager
- To provide active classroom cover in the absence of the class teacher
- Classroom cover
- Deliver cover lessons as requested daily, arriving in the correct classroom on time and following school procedures and policies whilst within the class room
- Provide support within the pastoral team during light cover days
- Undertake INSET training with the Teaching Assistant team
- Work with students to develop their learning and understanding during cover lessons
- Provide support to students to ensure that they make progress in each lesson.
- Provide registration/ tutor duties if required.
- Undertake other reasonable tasks as requested
- To provide exam invigilation if required
If you are keen on daily supply work as a cover supervisor please contact Kayleigh on 02037948988 or email CV