Role: Cover Supervisors Needed!
Location: Central/North London
Pay: Up to £100/day
Start Date: ASAP
Uniform Education are currently looking for outstanding Cover Supervisors to teach at our client schools for our preferred supplier Camden Learning trust.
- Standard pay rates
- Long term rates
- Pre booking
- Regular supply, long term and permanent contracts
- Ensuring all students are working well on set tasks and assist them where possible
- Demonstrate good communication skills with excellent behaviour management
- Supervise and deliver work in lessons where work has been set prior by a member of staff who is on short term absence
- General supervision of individual students and the class as a whole
- Set high expectations of behaviour and learning from the outset of the lesson
- Maintaining a safe and positive learning environment in the lesson you are covering
- Integrate into the school by enforcing policies regarding behaviour and uniform
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience as a Cover Supervisor
- An up to date CV with references
- Valid and current DBS
- A demonstration of good communication skills with excellent behaviour management
- A highly motivated individual who leads by example through high standards of teaching
With a combined 50 year's experience, Uniform Education aims to provide quality teachers and support staff in schools throughout London. We offer supply, long term and permanent contracts.
For more information on how to apply and further details, please contact Sean @ Uniform Education on 02037948988.