- Cover supervisor
- Daily, Short and Long Term Supply
- South London Secondary Schools
- Regular Daily Work
- Great Pay rate
Uniform Education are recruiting for Cover Supervisors within the South London area.
We get a number of bookings daily for Cover Supervisors within our secondary schools and we are in high demand for Cover Supervisors for day to day, short term and long term work across South London.
Cover supervisors responsibilities:
- Able to manage a class in the absence of the teacher.
- Deliver learning activities to pupils.
- Supervise pupils completing there work.
- Respond appropriately to questions raised by pupils.
- Act as a role model and set high expectations of conduct to ensure that good behaviour is maintained.
- Keep appropriate records, as agreed with the teacher, to enable objective and accurate feedback to the teacher and pupils on conduct of the lessons
Working as a cover supervisor can be extremely rewarding but it is also very demanding. The cover supervisor's main job is to manage a classroom, ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set by an absent teacher.
The work on offer is very flexible and works to your availability and preferences. Working cover supervisor is also a great chance to build up relationships within local schools, learn new teaching techniques and develop different behavioural strategies.
If you are interested in working as a cover supervisor please apply today and do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity.