Key stage 2 class teacher - required immediately or September 2017
This Academy places the children at the heart of everything they do. They passionately believe that all decisions they make should have a positive impact upon children's lives. Combining this with celebrating each individual enables the academy to provide the highest level of education for all children in our care.
Aims of the Academy:
- Set the highest expectations in all areas of school life, so that all children can reach their full potential
- To deliver outstanding teaching, through an engaging and dynamic curriculum, which stimulates the children to be lifelong learners
- To provide a safe and enriching environment in which all children are able to develop their strengths and grow in confidence
- To enable the children to be positive role models in society
The school that Uniform Education are representing are located in the London borough of Croydon and are looking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic class teacher to work with members of the successful Key Stage 2 department. The ideal candidate will preferably have experience of teaching the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
The school has been rated Good by Ofsted, with excellent resources & facilities. The school part of an academy trust has a strong SLT in place, with a very supportive network.
To be considered for the role, the school are looking for a successful applicant with the following skills & attributes:
- Qualified teacher status
- Strong classroom management skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Innovative & resourceful teaching methods
- The position is open to NQT’s and overseas trained teachers
For further information on the post please call Uniform Education or apply now. One of the team will be happy to discuss the opportunity further with you.