Can you help guide students to success in school and the wider community giving them better opportunities in life?
Uniform Education are working in cooperation with a number of special schools and units across East London including Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking and Dagenham, and Redbridge.
Headteachers are looking for Behaviour Mentors who enjoy supporting young people finding it difficult to engage in education.
As a Behaviour Mentor you will need:
- Assertiveness, resilience and a positive attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- A good understanding of social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
- The ability to make clear decisions quickly
- Ideally relevant education, training and/or work experience
So whether you are seeking permanent, contracted or temporary work, on a full or part time basis, we would love to hear from you! Uniform Education offers you a professional service and competitive pay.
Please send your CV to Stuart or call 020 3794 8988 in confidence for more information on these opportunities.